Built in the late 1930’s, the first owners called their bar and dance hall, The Criss Cross. In the 40’s, it was renamed The Clover Club, which it was until 1962 when it burned down. Rebuilt in 1963 a little further from the road, it was again renamed The Riverside Inn. Travelers are invited to stop in! Be sure to enjoy the expansive flower garden.