Hay Lake Lodge
Begun as a farm, the resort started emerging in 1911. For many years the property was both farm and resort. Originally named after the daughters of the first owners, Violet and Louise, ViLu Resort changed to its present name in 1986. A hundred year old bell tops the central building at the resort today. See it featured on the Paul Bunyan Scenic playing cards.