Built on land purchased from the railroad in 1934, Boyd Lodge had 8 cabins by the late 30's. During the 40's and 50's, a mink farm occupied the area that is now the tennis courts. The resort has been owned by the same family since its beginnings in 1934! Travelers are encouraged to stop by, browse in the gift shop and chat with the owners. 1/2 mile off CSAH #16 on Silver Peak Rd.