Coloring Contest for Crosslake's 2017 Winterfest
Click to download a pdf of the 2017 "Coloring Contest POSTER" and Rules.
The US Army Corps of Engineers and Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway Association are sponsoring a Winterfest 2017 Paul Bunyan Water Safety Coloring Contest FOR ALL AGES. Yes, that includes you!
- Everyone is welcome to participate.
- There are four age categories: 5 and under, 6-9, 10-14 and 15 plus
- One entry per artist.
- Entries must be completed and submitted by Saturday, February 4th at 12 noon. Late submissions will still go on display but may not be eligible for voting.
- Turn in completed coloring contest poster to the park office of the:
U.S. Army Corps of Engineer
Crosslake Recreation Area
35507 County Rd. 66
P.O. Box 36
Crosslake, MN 56442
- Winner need not be present to win.
- Voting will take place on Saturday, February 4th during the Soup cook off from 12 noon to 3pm.
- One vote per person and counts towards final selection.
- Voting will close at 3:00pm
- Prize for winners of the four age categories: US Coast Guard Approved Life Jacket.