Support What We Enjoy
In one way or another, most of us do it every day. We support what we enjoy.
The Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway Association adopted that slogan a couple years ago as a way of reminding all of us that many of the things we enjoy are resources of and along the fifty four mile nationally designated Byway.
On November 16, giveMN.org is holding their Give to the Max Day, dubbed “The Great Minnesota Give Together”. It’s so easy to support what you enjoy through this online program. Just enter the name, Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway, and you’ll be guided to a simple click and donate page.
Below is a short list of just a few of the community and resource enhancements that have been a part of the Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway Association’s work over the past decade. If you’ve enjoyed any of these, then it’s time to support what you enjoy.
- Trails at Veterans Walking Trail and Chiarella Management Area
- Wetlands Walk and Footbridge at Veterans Walking Trail
- Interpretive panel kiosks at thirteen locations along the Byway route
- Interpretive panels at the Veterans Wetlands Walk
- Interpretive panel at Rice Lake in Lowell Wildlife Management Area
- Paul Bunyan Exhibit Room at Crosslake Campground Administrative Bldg
- Paul and Babe’s GeoHunt
- Tour brochure and Tear-off map of the Byway area