The simplest thing every business, individual and organization that resides along the Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway can do to support the Byway Association is to promote the Byway. The easy first step is to support the Byway's Paul Bunyan theme!
The Paul Bunyan Scenic Byway is a 54-mile driving route with hiking/walking trails, recreational parks, wildlife management areas and historical artifacts. Your Byway has been designated as both a state and national scenic byway. It's a source of pride for every resident of the fourteen Byway jurisdictions! And, if you represent an organization or own a business, this important designation offers your business or organization a tremendous promotional opportunity for advertising and marketing.
- include the Byway logo on your marketing materials (web site, brochures, direct mail)
- name a product (like a charm or a hamburger) after Paul or Babe
- reference your businesses location on the Byway
- tie to Byway Association special events, projects or programs
- write letters to the editors or other newsworthy stories about the Byway Association
Contact us for more ideas on how you can help promote the Byway.