We are looking for volunteers in the following areas, but if you have an idea of how you can support your Byway, please contact us. We're always eager to meet folks of a helpful nature.
- Join our board of directors — with quarterly board meetings to carry on business and enjoy time spent with other volunteers.
- Walking the Byway trails — checking their condition.
- Checking the Byway kiosks — checking signage and kiosks for necessary maintenance.
- Special event assistance — help setting up registrations, working with visitors and hanging signage
- Scrapbooking — help organize and creatively scrapbook the Byway's many news clippings.
- Fire Tower labor — strong backs and arms to help with roof repair on Blockade building, begin new trail to the tower, artistic landscaping and beautification of the area.
- Parade helpers— decorate float, join in 'Pots and Pans' Band.
- Storytellers — calling all story fans! Have a knack for telling a fun story? Come see us.
If you are interested or available to serve your neighborhood, please contact us to find out more.