PBSB Around Town
- On January 28, 2006, Paul Bunyan’s cook, Pea Soup Shorty, applied his soup savvy and created a stunning batch of pea soup with ham for Crosslake‘s Winterfest. The soup was sampled by more than 60 soup sippers between noon and 2pm. Thanks to Carol Ottoson of the Bait Box Marina for hosting the PBSBA soup table for this event.
- PBSBA chair, Lynn Scharenbroich and National Scenic Byways Foundation founder, Dick Haskett, spoke at the Congress of Minnesota Resorts‘ spring conference in Bemidji on March 20, 2006.
- PBSBA chair, Lynn Scharenbroich alongside husband Bob Scharenbroich participated as the Grand Marshalls for the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in Crosslake, March 18, 2006.
- ‘Paul Bunyan’ , characterized by the Byway’s own Wayne Chamberlain, appears on the cover of the 2006 Pequot Lakes lure book.
- On March 18, 2006, ‘Paul Bunyan’ appeared riding ‘Babe’, the transformed convertible, in the St. Patrick’s Day parade.
Monday, June 12, 2006
Inkslinger Volume 6 Spring 2006