Begun as a farm, the resort started emerging in 1911. For many years the property was both farm and resort.
Previously a dairy farm, the farm became a ranch in 1950. It has been owned by the same family for generations. Drive by viewing only.
The Northern Pacific Railroad carried logs from points north down what has become known as ‘the Old Grade Road’ and over parts of CSAH 66.
Started in the 1930s, the resort's current owners are the third generation. The original owners were well known fishing guides. The current generation of Heaths continue that tradition.
Started as a home, the original owners switched their plans part-way through the construction and built a restaurant instead!
Specializing in organic poultry, Wild Acres supplies many restaurants with fresh poultry, making weekly deliveries to the Twin Cities and providing poultry to clients as far away as Japan.
Opened in the early 1930’s, the original Moonlite Bay was a much larger building which featured fine dining, two bars, big bands and dancing.
This beautiful 258 acre lake was once the summer playground of actor brothers, Peter Graves and James Arness.
In 1924 the land was purchased and in 1926 the Oscawana Resort was built. Over the years Oscawana was divided into several small resorts and private homes.
East of CSAH 15 about 1/4 mile on the Driftwood Road is the DNR Walleye Stripping Station. Active from mid to late April, walleyes are intercepted in large nets as they enter the river to spawn.