We are looking for volunteers in the following areas, but if you have an idea of how you can support Paul's Scenic Byway, please contact us. We're always eager to meet folks of a helpful nature.
- Join our board of directors — morning meetings on 2nd Wed. every other month at the US Army Corps of Engineers office, Crosslake; with a summer break and Annual membership meeting in early November. Terms for board members are 2 years.
- Promotion and outreach — deliver brief 'Get-To-Know-Us' presentations at local organization meetings, group events
- Volunteer/Event coordinator — recruit volunteers, manage schedules and coordinate tasks
- Walking the Byway trails — checking their condition and reporting to board, spring and fall
- Checking the Byway kiosks — checking signage and kiosks for necessary maintenance.
- Special event assistance — help set up registrations, working with visitors and posting signage
- Scrapbooking — help organize and creatively scrapbook the Byway's many news clippings.
- Fire Tower labor — strong backs and arms to help with roof repair on Blockade building, begin new trail to the tower, artistic landscaping and beautification of the area.
- Parade helpers— decorate float, join in 'Pots and Pans' Band.
- Storytellers — calling all story fans! Have a knack for telling a fun story? Come see us.
We welcome your participation, please contact us to find out more.